Double White Chocolate
Chip Cookies with our
Miso Master Organic
Sweet White Miso
No one we know!
- 2 cups organic flour
- 1/3 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 tsp baking soda
- 4 oz butter butter
- 1/2 cup organic raw sugar
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Miso Master Organic Sweet White Miso
- 1/3 cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1 oz toasted chopped almonds
- Preheat the oven to 375°. In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and baking soda and set aside.
- Using a food processor or electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar for 3 minutes at medium speed. Add the beaten egg or egg substitute and mix until fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add the miso, chocolate chips, and chopped almonds, mixing until well combined. Next, gently mix in the flour mixture.
- Form the dough into tablespoon-sized balls and arrange two inches apart on a baking sheet covered with a piece of baking parchment.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until slightly golden.
Allow to cool slightly and serve.