Gingery Fish Kabobs
Yield 2-3 Servings
Backyard grillers and ball game tailgaters alike will love this easy recipe!
- 2 tbsp plus 1 tbsp organic olive oil
- 2 tbsp onions, chopped
- 1 tsp Emperor's Kitchen Organic Chopped Garlic
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 lbs, peeled yukon gold potatoes
- 1 cup, grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup, chopped basil leaves
- In a small saucepan, dissolve cornstarch in pineapple juice. Add soy sauce, vinegar, garlic and ginger. Simmer until slightly thickened, about 7 minutes. Let cool. Add fish and pineapple to sauce and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Thread fish, pineapple and onion on skewers. Place on a hot grill (or under a broiler) until fish is done to your liking.
- Serve with rice. Heat marinade and use as a sauce over fish and rice.
Courses Main Dish