This delicious dish makes a wonderful lunch or side salad and perhaps even wonderful picnic food.
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 Tbsp Miso Master Organic Sweet White Miso
- 1 Tbsp mirin or cooking wine
- 1 pinch cumin, ground
- 1/3 cup yogurt, plain
- 3 celery stalks, sliced very thin
- 1 cup cooked chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 3 handfuls arugula
- 1/3 cup roasted pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup toasted sunflower seeds
- ½ small red onion, finely sliced
- 2 cups green beans, trimmed
- Steam or blanch the beans in a saucepan of simmering water until tender. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Combine all of the salad ingredients in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Add all of the dressing ingredients (garlic, miso, mirin, vinegar, cumin, & yogurt) to a small bowl or jug and whisk to combine. Season with , salt pepper to taste.
- Just before serving add the dressing to the salad, about half at first, and toss to combine. Add additional dressing until it’s dressed to your taste.