Grilled Honey-Miso Wings
with Miso Master Mellow White Miso
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp Miso Master Organic Mellow White Miso
- 3 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup mirin or cooking wine
- 1 Tbsp grated ginger root
- 1 tsp Emperor's Kitchen Organic Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1-1/2 lbs, separated organic chicken wings
1. Whisk together all of the ingredients except for the chicken wings. Pour the marinade in a zip-lock bag and add in the wings. Seal and toss to coat the wings evenly. Refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
2. Preheat grill to high heat. Add the wings and grill for 5 minutes, flip and turn the heat to low. Cover the grill and let cook for 20 minutes. If using oven, preheat oven to 425F. Cover baking sheet with foil or parchment. Lay the wings on the foil or parchment and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Miso Master Organic
Mellow White Miso
Miso Master Organic Mellow White Miso is one of our tasty short term "sweet" miso varieties. Lighter color, sweeter flavor and lower salt content makes this the perfect miso for dips, marinades, sauces and even desserts.
Purchase Miso Master Organic Mellow White Miso at your favorite organic market or direct from Great Eastern Sun's Online Market HERE >