Haiku Organic Hot Kukicha Twig Tea
- 1 cup spring water
- 1 Haiku Organic Kukicha Twig Teabag
- Bring cold water to a full boil.
- Pour over the tea and allow to steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove teabags and serve.
Tea for 4
To make a teapot of Haiku Organic Kukicha Twig Tea follow recipe above with 4 cups water and 4 teabags and steep in a teapot.
Haiku Organic Iced Kukicha Twig Tea
- 4 cups spring water
- 4 Haiku Organic Kukicha Twig Teabags
- Sweet Cloud Organic Brown Rice Syrup (optional)
- Bring 4 cups cold water to a full boil.
- Place teabags in teapot.
- Pour boiled water over the teabags and allow to steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove teabags, sweeten to taste, if desired.
- Stir well, chill for at least ½ hour, pour into serving pitcher, add ice and cold water to make 2 quarts.