Yield 1 serving
This delicious soup is packed with flavor and is sure to warm the coldest day...
- 2 cups water
- 3 - 4 Emperor's Kitchen Organic Whole Shiitake Mushrooms
- 1 tsp Emerald Cove Ready-To-Use Pacific Wakame
- 8 -10 half inch cubes fresh tofu
- 1 bundle Organic Planet Traditional Whole Wheat Udon
- 1 - 2 tsp Miso Master Organic Mellow White Miso
- ½ -1 tsp soy sauce
- ½ -1 tsp Emperor's Kitchen Organic Toasted Sesame Oil
- Soak shiitakes ½-1 hr. in 2 cups water. Remove, discard stems, and slice. Return to soaking water, add wakame and tofu pieces, and bring to a full boil.
- Add Organic Planet Organic Udon and cook, uncovered, for 5-6 minutes, or until tender. Remove from heat, dissolve miso in 4 Tbsp warm water, and add to pasta, Top with soy sauce and toasted sesame oil, stir, and serve.