Here’s a naturally sweet treat for the kid in all of us! These tasty Almond Crispy Treats are super easy to prepare and sweetened with our Sweet Cloud Organic Brown Rice Syrup, yum!Print
ALMOND CRISP RICE TREATS
This easy-to-make dessert has a satisfying crunch, and makes a perfect lunchbox treat.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the almond butter, rice syrup, miso, vanilla and almond extract in a medium-sized bowl add mix well.
- Add the cereal and gently toss until evenly coated.
- Press the mixture into an unoiled 8-inch-square baking pan. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned. All to cool on a wire rack.
- Cut into 2-inch squares and serve.