Arame Soba Noodles
This delicious and satisfying dish is a good introduction to the wonderful world of tasty culinary sea vegetables.
- Yield: 3-4 Servings 1x
- 1 cup lightly packed Emerald Cove Pacific Arame
- 1– 8 oz package Organic Planet Soba
- 2 Tbsp Emperor’s Kitchen Organic Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 cup onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup carrots, cut into matchsticks
- ½ cup spring water
- 3 Tbsp corn kernels
- 4 Tbsp soy sauce
- 4 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp brown rice vinegar
- Rinse arame in cool water and drain. Place in a bowl, cover with water, and soak while noodles cook.
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain, rinse with warm water, and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat, add the onion and garlic, and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Drain arame & add, cooking for another 1-2 minutes. Turn heat up to medium-high, add water and corn, cook for 7-8 minutes or until arame is soft and the water is absorbed.
- Place arame-vegetable mixture over the noodles in a serving bowl, top with dressing and serve.
Emerald Cove Pacific Arame ~ Silver Grade
Emerald Cove Pacific Arame is one of many species of seaweed used in Asian cuisine. Arame comes in dark brown strands, has a mild, semi-sweet flavor, and a firm texture. It is added to appetizers, casseroles, muffins, pilafs, soups, toasted dishes, and many other types of food. Its mild flavor makes it adaptable to many uses.
Non-GMO Verified | Gluten-Free
Purchase Emerald Cove Pacific Arame at your local organic market or direct from Great Eastern Sun’s Online Market here >