Asian Coleslaw with Miso-Ginger Dressing
Yield 6-8 Servings
Enjoy this tasty Asian Coleslaw seasoned to perfection with a Miso-Ginger dressing made from our Miso Master Organic Sweet White Miso and convenient, ready to use Emperor's Kitchen Chopped Ginger. Yum!
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 3 Tbsp Miso Master Organic Sweet White Miso
- 1 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Emperor’s Kitchen Organic Chopped Ginger
- pinch sugar
- 1/4 cup virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 small green cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 small red cabbage
- 4 medium carrots, shredded
- 4 radishes, shredded
- 3 large scallions, julienned
- In a food processor, combine the rice vinegar, miso, mayonnaise, lemon juice, ginger and sugar and process until completely smooth. With the machine on, add the oil in a slow and steady stream.
- Season the dressing with salt and pepper.
- Pour 1/2 cup of the dressing into a large bowl and refrigerate the rest for another use.
- Add the green and red cabbage, carrots, radishes and scallions to the bowl and toss to coat thoroughly with the dressing.
- Serve slightly chilled or at room temperature.
Note: Use the extra dressing for tossing with rice noodle salads, serving as a dip, or spooning over fish.