Miso Mustard Umami Potato Salad
PLANT-BASED | DAIRY FREE | QUICK & EASY
This asian style potato salad is easy to prepare and absolutely delicious! We have added our new Organic Miso Mustard that has all the good stuff you love, including our Chickpea Miso! Like everything we make it doesn't have any junk in it either. Try this new twist on an old favorite.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Cut baby red potatoes into quarters or halves and place in large pot. Cover potatoes with water and bring to a boil. Turn the heat down and simmer gently for about 10-15 minutes uncovered. Potatoes should not fall apart and be barely cooked through.
- Once the potatoes are done cooking they should be strained and rinsed in cold water to stop further cooking. Allow them to drain in a colander while you prepare the remaining ingredients.
- Cook petite peas on the stove or microwave according to package instructions. Rinse in cold water and set aside to drain along with the potatoes.
- Make the dressing by adding all the ingredients into a small bowl and whisking until creamy and fully blended.
- Pour dressing over cooled potatoes, add peas and toss gently. Place potato salad in the refrigerator to let all the flavors absorb and to finish cooling the potatoes.
- Add salt to taste and garnish with sesame seeds if desired.