Broiled Salmon Steaks
Yield 2 servings
- 3 Tbsp organic olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Miso Master Organic Sweet White Miso
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp white wine or sake
- Pinch garlic powder
- 2 tsp fresh basil leaves or ¼ tsp dried basil
- 2 Salmon steaks
- Preheat broiler, lightly oil baking sheet and set aside.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Rinse salmon and pat dry. Arrange fillets on baking sheet and brush the tops with miso mixture.
- Broil 5 minutes, baste again, and continue to broil another 4-5 minutes, or until fish is opaque and easily flaked.
- Brush remaining sauce over steaks and serve.
Courses Main Dish
Recipe by Great Eastern Sun at https://great-eastern-sun.com/broiled-salmon-steaks/