Carrot, Miso, Ginger Salad Dressing
You’ll love this tasty dressing made with our Miso Master® organic Mellow White Miso. Enjoy on fresh garden salads, pasta or whole grain side dishes. So easy to prepare and super YUMMY!
- 1 1/2 Tbsp puréed ginger
- 1 large carrot (finely grated)
- 2 Tbsp + 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 2 tsp Miso Master Organic Mellow White Miso
- 3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp water
- Pulse ginger and carrot in the bowl of a food processor until it becomes a coarse paste.
- Add vinegar and miso, and pulse to combine.With the machine running, slowly add oil in a thin, steady stream through the feed tube until mixture is emulsified.
- Add water if dressing is too thick.
- Use immediately, or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 1 week.