Shrimp Fried Rice
- Yield: 4-6 Servings 1x
- Category: Main Dish
- 2 – 3 Tbsp organic peanut or safflower oil
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced thinly
- 2 ribs celery, finely diced
- 1 medium carrot, finely diced
- ½ cup cooked green peas
- 4 cups cooked Brown Rice
- 2 – 3 tsp Miso Master Organic Miso Tamari
- 1 cup cooked shrimp, chopped
- ½ sheet Emerald Cove Organic Toasted Sushi Nori
- Heat skillet or wok; add oil and sauté scallions, celery, and carrots over medium heat until carrots are soft.
- Break up any lumps in rice and add to vegetables with tamari, peas, and shrimp. Continue to stir over medium heat until soy sauce is evenly distributed and rice and shrimp are hot.
- Cut Emerald Cove Organic Toasted Sushi Nori sheet into narrow strips and top for a tasty and nutritious garnish.