Back to Great Eastern Sun’s Healthy Recipes >
- 1-8 oz pkg Organic Planet Organic Soba Noodles, cooked
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon brown rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Emperor’s Kitchen Organic Chopped Ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon Emperor’s Kitchen Organic Chopped Garlic
- 1 tablespoon Emperor’s Kitchen Organic Toasted Sesame Oil, (3 teaspoons divided)
- 1 pound large sea scallops
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
Combine soy sauce, orange juice, honey, ginger, garlic, and 1 teaspoon oil in a shallow baking dish; add scallops to dish in a single layer. Marinate 4 minutes on each side.
Steam 1 cup snow peas and 1 cup trimmed sugar snap peas, covered, 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Heat remaining 2 teaspoons oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Remove scallops from dish, reserving marinade. Add scallops and peas to pan; sauté 1 minute on each side or until almost done. Remove from pan; keep warm. Place remaining marinade in pan; bring to a boil. Return scallops to pan; cook 1 minute. Toss noodles with salt and green onions. Place 1 cup noodle mixture on each of 4 plates. Top each serving with scallops and peas, and drizzle with 1 tablespoon sauce.
*adapted from www.myrecipes.com