Grilled Sweet Corn
Fire up the grill and grill up some tasty Sweet Corn and serve with a spread of our delicious, umami-flavored Miso Master Miso Butter!
- 6-12 Ears of Organic Sweet Corn
- Pull back husks and remove corn silk. Fold husks back up around corn.
- Place corn in husks on grill and cook about 15-20 minutes, turning every 5 minutes to cook corn evenly.
- Remove from grill, remove husks and brush lightly with Miso Master Organic Miso Butter while still hot. YUM
Soak silk-cleaned husks of corn in cold water for about 10 minutes before grilling. This will fill some of the husks with water that will steam the corn during grilling OR remove husks completely and cook sweet corn directly on grill.
Miso Master Organic Miso Butter
Two simple ingredients with a touch of your personal flavoring additions!
- Cream the Miso Master Miso of your choice together with the unsalted butter of your choice.
- Refrigerate and use as needed. Store leftover miso butter in refrigerator and use within 1 week.
FLAVORING IDEAS: Add some of your favorite flavorings to spice up your Grilled Sweet Corn with Miso Master Organic Miso Butter:
- Chopped Parsley
- Garlic Powder
- Black Pepper
- Chili Powder
SERVING IDEAS: Add Cut Grilled Miso Master Miso Buttered Corn from the cob and toss into fresh garden or pasta salads.
Back to Great Eastern Sun’s Healthy Recipes >