Creamy Miso Dressing*
Miso Master Organic Sweet White Miso adds the perfect touch to this creamy salad dressing, making it the ideal dressing for your favorite salad.
- Yield: 2-4 servings 1x
- Category: Dressings
- Cuisine: American
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Tbsp Miso Master Organic Sweet White Miso
- 1 Tbsp mirin or cooking wine
- 1 Tbsp brown rice vinegar
- 1/4 – 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1 – 2 Tbsp heavy cream
- Make the dressing by smashing the garlic into a paste in a mortar and pestle (or alternately, with a knife).
- Stir in the miso, then add the mirin, and vinegar, and combine until it all comes together.
- Add the cumin and the yogurt, and stir again before finishing with the heavy cream.
- Taste, and adjust the dressing if needed.