Enjoy this tasty Cucumber Soup seasoned with our Sushi Sonic 100% Real Wasabi Powder … it’s delicious!
- 3 peeled and sliced cucumbers
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/2 Tbsp white vinegar
- 3 tsp kosher salt
- 1 ripe California avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1/2 Tbsp lime juice
- 8 oz plain yogurt
- 1 tsp prepared Sushi Sonic 100% Real Wasabi Powder
- 2 Tbsp chopped chives
- 1 1/2 cups ice cubes
- Purée cucumbers with water, vinegar, and 2 teaspoons kosher salt in batches in a blender until smooth.
TO MAKE WASABI-AVOCADO CREAM
- Mash together avocado, lime juice, and remaining teaspoon kosher salt until smooth. Whisk in yogurt, wasabi paste, chives, and pepper to taste.
- Just before serving, blend soup with ice in batches until smooth.
- Serve topped with wasabi-avocado cream and chopped chives.
*From Gourmet | July 2001