Double White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Who can resist Double White Chocolate Chip Cookies?No one we know!
- Yield: 2 Dozen Cookies 1x
- 2 cups organic flour
- 1/3 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 tsp baking soda
- 4 oz butter butter
- 1/2 cup organic raw sugar
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Miso Master Organic Sweet White Miso
- 1/3 cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1 oz toasted chopped almonds
- Preheat the oven to 375°. In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and baking soda and set aside.
- Using a food processor or electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar for 3 minutes at medium speed. Add the beaten egg or egg substitute and mix until fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add the miso, chocolate chips, and chopped almonds, mixing until well combined. Next, gently mix in the flour mixture.
- Form the dough into tablespoon-sized balls and arrange two inches apart on a baking sheet covered with a piece of baking parchment.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until slightly golden.Allow to cool slightly and serve.
Purchase Miso Master Organic Sweet White Miso
at your local organic market or direct from our
Great Eastern Sun Online Market HERE >