Fried Soba with Organic Planet Organic Soba Noodles
- 1 8 oz package Organic Planet Soba
- 2 tbsp Emperor's Kitchen Organic Toasted Sesame Oil
- 4 - 5 scallions, sliced thinly
- 1 carrot, cut into thin matchsticks
- 1½ - 2 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 2 cups thinly sliced cabbage
- small pinch sea salt
- 2½ tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp cooking wine or mirin
1. Parboil noodles until almost tender. Cool, drain, and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet. Add a pinch of sea salt and sauté vegetables over medium heat stirring constantly, until somewhat tender. Add ginger and sauté another minute.
3. Add noodles, toss, add soy sauce and mirin, and toss until noodles are hot and evenly mixed with vegetables and seasonings.
4. Garnish with minced scallion and serve immediately.
Organic Planet Organic Soba Noodles
Purchase Organic Planet Organic Soba Noodles at your local organic market or direct from Great Eastern Sun's Online Market HERE >