Gingery Shrimp over Lomein Noodles
Yield 2 servings
- 3 ounces rice noodles
- 4 tsp Emperor's Kitchen Organic Toasted Sesame Oil
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp cilantro
- 2 Tbsp Sushi Sonic Sushi Ginger
- 1 Tbsp jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 2 tsp honey
- 4 green onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Emperor's Kitchen Organic Chopped Garlic
- 12 ounces, peeled and deveined shrimp
- 2 tsp Emperor's Kitchen Organic Authentic Kuzu
- 1/2 cup water
- Cook noodles in large pot of boiling water until just tender but still firm to bite, stirring occasionally. Drain. Transfer to bowl. Add 2 teaspoons sesame oil to noodles and toss to coat.
- Mix vinegar, cilantro, ginger, jalapeños and honey in small bowl and set aside.
- Heat remaining 2 teaspoons sesame oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Add green onions and garlic; sauté until aromatic, about 3 minutes.
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper. Add vinegar mixture and shrimp to skillet; stir until shrimp are just cooked through, about 3 minutes.
- Dissolve kuzu in 1/2 cup water. Add mixture to skillet; stir until liquid thickens, about 2 minutes.
- Mound noodles on platter. Arrange shrimp over noodles and serve.
Back to Great Eastern Sun’s Healthy Recipes >