Green Beans Almondine
Dress up green beans with this tasty recipe seasoned with our Miso Master Organic Soy-Free Chickpea Miso. It’s delicious!
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- 6 cups green beans, French cut
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup Miso Master Organic Chickpea Miso
- 1/8 tsp salt
- ½ cup almonds, sliced
- ¼ cup sherry
- ½ cup water
- In a large skillet, sauté almonds in vegetable oil until lightly brown.
- Add green beans and salt and cook another 2 minutes. Add water, cover, and steam until beans are just tender.
- In a separate bowl mix miso and sherry, add to beans toss and cook 1 minute more and serve.