Haiku Kukicha Twig Tea Cooler
Enjoy this delicious iced tea and fruit juice cooler made with our Haiku Organic Kukicha Twig Tea. Keep a pitcher of it in your refrigerator during the hot summer months and enjoy a delightful cooling drink throughout the day. Best of all, this tea is naturally sweetened with pure, organic juice!
- Yield: 1/2 Gallon 1x
- Category: Beverage
- 6 cups spring water
- 2 cups organic apple juice
- 4 Haiku Organic Japanese Kukicha Twig Teabags
- Bring 6 cups spring water to a boil, remove from heat and add 4 Haiku Organic Japanese Twig teabags. Cover steep for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove teabags and chill for at least 1/2 hour.
- Pour into a serving pitcher, add 2 cups organic apple juice, stir well, and serve.
VARIATION:Try your favorite fruit juice in place of organic apple juice such as organic cherry juice. YUM!
Back to Great Eastern Sun’s Healthy Recipes >