Hearty Vegetable Bake
Yield 4 Servings
The rich flavors of this casserole will melt away the winter blues!
- 1- 7" piece Emerald Cove Pacific Kombu
- 1 cup water
- 1 onion
- 1 small head cabbage
- 4 carrots
- 1 small butternut squash
- 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp soy sauce
- Soak kombu for 10 minutes in 1 cup of water, remove from water and chop into one-inch squares. Reserve soaking water.
- Cut onion and cabbage into wedges, cube carrots into small pieces and squash into larger pieces. Place in a baking dish.
- Add soy sauce to kombu soaking water and pour over vegetables. Cover and bake in a moderate oven for an hour.
Courses Side Dish