- 1½ tbsp unrefined vegetable oil
- 1 cup, thinly sliced onion
- 1 cup carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 1 cup zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup crimini or button mushrooms, chopped
- 2 tbsp shoyu or soy sauce
- 1 tbsp mirin or cooking sherry
- ½ tsp ginger powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ½ cup (½ pkg) dry, tightly packed Emerald Cove Instant Pacific Sea Salad
- Soak Instant Pacific Sea Salad in lukewarm water for 10 minutes, then rinse and drain well.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok, and sauté the onions and carrots for 5 minutes.
- Add zucchini and mushrooms, and sauté for 5 minutes more.
- Add shoyu, mirin, and spices, and mix evenly.
- Remove from heat, add Emerald Cove Instant Pacific Sea Salad, and toss well. Serve with rice or pasta.
- Category: Side Dish