- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp Miso Master Organic Mellow White Miso
- 1 Tbsp mustard
- 1 Tbsp organic olive oil
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 4 Flounder filets (about 4 oz each)
- 4 lemon wedges
- Preheat broiler, lightly oil baking sheet and set aside.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Rinse flounder and pat dry. Arrange fillets on baking sheet and spoon half of the sauce evenly over the tops.
- Broil for 3-4 minutes, or until fish is opaque and can be easily flaked. Do not turn.
- Place fish on a serving platter, spoon remaining sauce over filets, and garnish with lemon wedges.
- Category: Main Dish