Meagan’s Kale Pesto with Miso
Now here’s a delicious way to enjoy fresh kale!
- Yield: 4 Servings 1x
- Category: Sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 bunch fresh kale
- 1/4–1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4–1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Tahini (Sesame Butter)
- 2 Tbsp Miso Master Organic Sweet White Miso
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- (optional) sea salt
- Blanch garlic and kale 1-2 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients in food processor and blend until desired consistency is reached…should still be slightly chunky.