Miso Bean Dip
Enjoy this yummy Miso Bean Dip made with our unique soy-free Miso Master Organic Chickpea Miso with your favorite chips, crackers or pita bread.
- Yield: 3 cups 1x
- Category: Dip
- 1 – 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 cup fresh tofu, drained
- 1 cup refried beans
- ¼ cup Miso Master Organic Chickpea Miso
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp brown rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp cayenne powder
- ½ cup whole kernel corn, drained
- ½ cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup red and green bell pepper, chopped
- In a food processor, chop garlic and add tofu, refried beans, miso, olive oil, vinegar, and spices. Blend thoroughly.
- Add remaining ingredients (corn, beans, and peppers) and mix briefly for 5 seconds.
- Place in serving bowl and serve with chips, crackers, or pita bread pieces.