Miso Black Bean Soup
Yield 6-8 Servings
The addition of our soy-free Miso Master Organic Chickpea Miso to this Miso Black Bean Soup makes this soup super tasty and good for you!
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 5 cups canned black beans
- 3 cups whole kernel corn
- 1/3 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/3 cup Miso Master Organic Chickpea Miso
- 3 cups water
- Sauté onions and garlic in olive oil until tender. Add beans, corn, peppers, and spices. Stir and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Dissolve miso in water and add to beans.
- Heat thoroughly but do not boil, as this kills the live enzymes in the miso.