Miso Chocolate Truffles with Miso Master Organic Sweet White Miso
Yield 3.5 cups
Hearts will flutter at the taste of these Miso Chocolate Truffles made with our Miso Master Organic Sweet White Miso for a tasty touch of deliciousness.
- 2¼ cups organic semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2½ Tbsp Miso Master Organic Sweet White Miso
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 2 cups organic confectioners’ sugar
- 1 Tbsp organic pure vanilla extract
- Melt chocolate chips in a heavy stainless steel saucepan on very low heat. Cream together the remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl or food processor.
- Pour the melted chocolate chips over miso mixture and blend well. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours. Remove from refrigerator, scoop and roll mixture into balls and return to refrigerator.
- To make chocolate glaze for truffles, melt together 2 Tbsp unsalted butter and ½ cup chocolate chips.
- Dip truffles in glaze or pour glaze over truffles and refrigerate.
- To serve, remove glazed truffles from refrigerator and roll in nuts, confectioners’ sugar, cocoa powder, etc. and serve.
Variations for Glaze: Add 1 - 2 Tbsp liqueur, or 2 Tbsp wasabi powder, or 1 Tbsp pureed ginger, or 1 -2 Tbsp minced chipotle peppers.
Miso Master Organic Sweet White Miso
Miso Master Organic Sweet White Miso is our sweetest, most delicate short-term miso. salt and soybeans. Miso Master Organic Sweet White Miso contains less sodium content than other miso. Delicious is dressings, sauces, dips and mixed with Miso Master long term miso for soups!
BUY MISO MASTER MISO
Purchase Miso Master Organic Sweet White Miso at your local organic market or direct from our Great Eastern Sun Online Market HERE >