Miso Chocolate Truffles with Miso Master Organic Sweet White Miso
Yield 3.5 cups
- Melt chocolate chips in a heavy stainless steel saucepan on very low heat. Cream together the remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl or food processor.
- Pour the melted chocolate chips over miso mixture and blend well. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours. Remove from refrigerator, scoop and roll mixture into balls and return to refrigerator.
- To make chocolate glaze for truffles, melt together 2 Tbsp unsalted butter and ½ cup chocolate chips.
- Dip truffles in glaze or pour glaze over truffles and refrigerate.
- To serve, remove glazed truffles from refrigerator and roll in nuts, confectioners’ sugar, cocoa powder, etc. and serve.
Variations for Glaze: Add 1 - 2 Tbsp liqueur, or 2 Tbsp wasabi powder, or 1 Tbsp pureed ginger, or 1 -2 Tbsp minced chipotle peppers.
Recipe by Great Eastern Sun at https://great-eastern-sun.com/miso-chocolate-truffle/