Miso Citrus Marinade
Yield 5½ CUPS
You'll love this Miso Citrus Marinade, made with our delicious Miso Master Organic Mellow White Miso.
- 1 cup sake
- 1 cup ponzu sauce
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 cups Miso Master Organic Mellow White Miso
- 3 Tbsp fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, combine the sake, ponzu, and sugar, and whisk until the sugar is dissolved.
- Whisk in the miso until smooth.
- Add the ginger, and then whisk in the oil gradually, to emulsify the mixture.
- Store in the refrigerator.
*From Chef Ming Tsai, www.ming.com