Miso-Ginger Barbeque Sauce
Here is a unique barbeque sauce deliciously seasoned with our hearty Miso Master Organic Brown Rice Miso.
- Yield: 1 Cup 1x
- Category: Sauces
- 1/2 cup water or vegetable stock
- 5 tsp honey
- 3 Tbsp cooking sherry
- 7 Tbsp Miso Master Organic Brown Rice Miso
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 3 tsp olive oil
- Mix stock, honey, and cooking sherry. Slowly cream miso into this mixtureo, stirring until blended.
- Sauté minced ginger in olive oil until fragrant.
- Add miso mixture to sautéed ginger, turn off heat, and stir until sauce thickens.
- Cool, serve over deep-fried tofu, tempura, fish, poultry, or roasted vegetables.