Miso Kale Chips
Try Miso Kale Chips for a delicious new idea for healthy snacking!
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 3 – 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Miso Master Organic Mellow White Miso
- 1 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh oregano
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tsp cider vinegar
- 2 tsp Miso Master Organic Miso Tamari
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 and 1/2 pounds curly kale leaves, stem discarded
- to taste sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and position racks evenly spaced apart. Puree all the ingredients except the kale and salt. Break kale leaves into potatoe chip sizes.
- Grease baking sheets with olive oil and divide the kale leaves among them. Drizzle the pureed mixture over the kale and rub each leaf to season evenly.
- Arrange the kale on the sheets and season with salt. Bake for 1 hour and 40 minutes, until crisp. Let cool, lift with a spatula, and serve to rave reviews!
Miso Master Organic Mellow White Miso
Miso Master Organic Mellow White Miso is one of our tasty short term “sweet” miso varieties. Lighter color, sweeter flavor and lower salt content makes this the perfect miso for dips, marinades, sauces and even desserts. Made in the USA.
Purchase Miso Master Organic Mellow White Miso at your favorite organic market or direct to your door from Great Eastern Sun’s Online Market HERE >
Miso Master Organic Miso Tamari
Miso Master Organic Miso Tamari is the natural “soy sauce” from fermenting miso. It has a complex, rich flavor and a thick consistency that makes it the perfect marinating seasoning for fish, tofu, tempeh, dip or basting sauce. USDA certified organic and gluten-free. Available in a 10 oz glass bottle and a 1 gallon jug.
Purchase Miso Master Organic Miso Tamari at your favorite organic market or direct to your door from Great Eastern Sun’s Online Market HERE >