Miso Noodle Rolls
- Cook noodles according to instructions on package. Drain, then spread neatly on a dry towel.
- Prepare the Miso Paste by mixing those ingredients together.
- Lay one eighth of the noodles side by side across one sheet of nori on which 1 tsp of the miso paste has been evenly spread. Roll up nori as firmly as possible. Repeat with remaining sheets of nori and noodles.
- Using a sharp knife dampened with water, carefully slice rolls in half, then cut each half into 3 equal pieces.
- Add a small amount of water at a time to wasabi, until it forms a thick paste.
- Place noodle rolls along with wasabi on a platter and serve with sushi ginger slices and a dipping sauce.