Miso Corn Salsa
Bring on the party with a unique twist in the classic salsa with a touch of umami taste with the addition of our soy-free Miso Master Organic Chickpea Miso! Serve with corn chips, burritos, or any Mexican dish and enjoy.
- Yield: 6 Servings 1x
- Category: Dip
- Cuisine: Mexican
- ¾ cup whole kernel corn, drained
- ½ cup red bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup green bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup scallions, cut into ½” lengths
- ¾ cup chopped tomato
- 1 Tbsp minced jalapeno pepper
- ¼ cup Miso Master Organic Chickpea Miso
- ¼ cup reserved corn liquid (optional)
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp cumin
- 1 ½ tsp chili powder
- 1 ½ tsp chopped fresh cilantro
- In a bowl, mix lightly all the vegetables (the first 5 ingredients). Dissolve miso in reserved corn liquid and add to vegetables.
- In a separate bowl mix the lime juice, olive oil, herbs and seasonings. Add to the vegetables.
- Chill and serve.