Warm up with this delicious Miso Tomato Soup seasoned with our best selling, American made, Miso Master Organic Traditional Red Miso.
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- ¼ cup all purpose flour
- 5 cups water
- 3 cups crushed tomatoes
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1/3 cup MISO MASTER® Organic Traditional Red Miso
- Sauté onions and garlic in olive oil until tender.
- Add flour and cook 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients except for the miso and 1 cup of water. Heat Thoroughly.
- Dissolve the miso with 1 cup of water and add to the soup and serve.
For a Creamier soup, blend thoroughly in food processor.
- Category: Soup