Nori and Spinach Salad
Yield 3-4 Servings
- 1 block firm tofu
- 6 - 8 tbsp Emperor’s Kitchen Organic Toasted Sesame Oil
- 3 - 4 cups filtered water
- 1 lb spinach leaves
- 2 sheets Emerald Cove Organic Pacific Toasted Sushi Nori
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Blend dressing and set aside.
- Cut tofu into ¼" slices. Heat sesame oil in a frying pan and fry tofu until golden on both sides. Drain, allow to cool, and then cut into thin strips.
- Bring water to a boil. Drop in washed and de-stemmed spinach leaves and boil until they just turn deep green (30 seconds to 1 minute). Remove spinach and pat dry.
- Crumble nori into flakes.
- Mix spinach with dressing and tofu strips. Sprinkle with nori and sesame seeds, tossing gently. Serve immediately.