Nori and Spinach Salad
- Yield: 3-4 Servings 1x
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: Asian
- Blend dressing and set aside.
- Cut tofu into ¼” slices. Heat sesame oil in a frying pan and fry tofu until golden on both sides. Drain, allow to cool, and then cut into thin strips.
- Bring water to a boil. Drop in washed and de-stemmed spinach leaves and boil until they just turn deep green (30 seconds to 1 minute). Remove spinach and pat dry.
- Crumble nori into flakes.
- Mix spinach with dressing and tofu strips. Sprinkle with nori and sesame seeds, tossing gently. Serve immediately.