Nutty Popcorn Crunch
Who doesn’t love sweet crunchy caramel popcorn and peanuts! This recipe is unique because it is sweetened with our natural Sweet Cloud Organic Brown Rice Syrup in place of traditional brown sugar. Prepare and enjoy this caramel coated delight at your next party or just for fun!
- Pour oil and popcorn in large pan and pop.
- Pour popped corn into a large stainless steel bowl or pan(Try not to pour out the usual unpopped corn kernels in thebottom of the pot. Carefully remove any that get in the bowl. )
- Mix the peanuts with the popcorn. Sprinkle lightly with sea salt.
- Bring rice syrup to a boil.
- Pour the rice syrup over the popcorn mixture, mix well.
- Spread coated popcorn and peanuts evenly on a cookie sheet andbake 250°F for 10 to 15 minutes until golden. Will get crunchy as it cools.
- Cool completely and enjoy with family and friends.
Recipe by Great Eastern Sun at https://great-eastern-sun.com/nutty-popcorn-crunch/