One World Organic Earl Grey Tea Jelly
What a lovely way to start your day- a scone smothered in Earl Grey Tea Jelly…YUM!
- Yield: 4 1/2 Pints 1x
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 12 tea bags One World Organic Earl Grey Tea
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 3 cups sugar
- 1– 3 oz package powdered pectin
- Bring water to boil, add tea bags and steep for 30 minutes.
- Discard tea bags.
- Add sugar and juice to brewed tea and bring to a boil. If not including juice and using a tea infusion as your only liquid, increase the amount of water to 2 cups.
- Boil for 2 minutes, stirring.
- Remove from heat and add pectin.
- Return to boil for 1 minute.
- Skim off any foam.
- Pour hot jelly into jars and process for 20 minutes.
*Adapted from: www.food.com