This delicious soup made with Organic Planet Organic Udon, Emperor’s Kitchen Organic Shiitake Mushrooms and Organic Toasted Sesame Oil, and seasoned with Miso Master Organic Mellow White Miso, is packed with flavor and is sure to warm the coldest day.
- Yield: 1 serving 1x
- Category: Soup
- Cuisine: Asian
- 2 cups water
- 3 – 4 Emperor’s Kitchen Organic Whole Shiitake Mushrooms
- 1 tsp Emerald Cove Silver Grade Ready-To-Use Pacific Wakame
- 8 –10 half inch cubes fresh tofu
- 1 bundle Organic Planet Traditional Whole Wheat Udon
- 1 – 2 tsp Miso Master Organic Mellow White Miso
- ½ –1 tsp soy sauce
- ½ –1 tsp Emperor’s Kitchen Organic Toasted Sesame Oil
- Soak shiitakes ½-1 hr. in 2 cups water. Remove, discard stems, and slice. Return to soaking water, add wakame and tofu pieces, and bring to a full boil.
- Add Organic Planet Organic Udon and cook, uncovered, for 5-6 minutes, or until tender. Remove from heat, dissolve miso in 4 Tbsp warm water, and add to pasta, Top with soy sauce and toasted sesame oil, stir, and serve.