Shrimp Friend Rice
Yield 4-6 Servings
- 2 - 3 Tbsp organic peanut or safflower oil
- 1 bunch Scallions, sliced thinly
- 2 ribs Celery, finely diced
- 1 medium Carrot, finely diced
- ½ cup Cooked green peas
- 4 cups Cooked Brown Rice
- 2 - 3 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 cup cooked shrimp, chopped
- 10 pieces Emerald Cove Spicy Nori Snacks
- Heat skillet or wok; add oil and sauté scallions, celery, and carrots over medium heat until carrots are soft.
- Break up any lumps in rice and add to vegetables with tamari, peas, and shrimp. Continue to stir over medium heat until soy sauce is evenly distributed and rice and shrimp are hot.
- Cut Spicy Nori Snack strips into ½" squares, mix into rice, and serve.
Courses Main Dish