Bring spring into your kitchen with this medley of flavors, colors and aromas!
- 2/3 cup mirin
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Emperor’s Kitchen Organic Toasted Sesame Oil
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 3 tsp rice vinegar
FOR THE NOODLES
- 1- 8 oz. pkg Organic Planet Organic Soba Noodles
- 1 cup minced fresh kale
- ½ cup frozen and shelled edamame (soaked in warm water for a few minutes then drained)
- ½ cup canned chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 scallion, very thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp each of black and white sesame seeds
DIRECTIONS FOR SAUCE
- Whisk together all of the sauce components in a small bowl. Set aside.
DIRECTIONS FOR NOODLES
- Boil according to the package instructions. Rinse well under cold water and drain. Transfer to a large bowl and toss with the kale, edamame and chickpeas.
- Transfer the noodles to two bowls and garnish with the sliced scallion and sesame seeds, drizzling the desired amount of sauce over the top.