Tamari & Sesame Vinaigrette
Essentially a Chinese Chicken Salad dressing, this soy-based vinaigrette livens up everything from romaine lettuce to grilled bok choy to half an avocado.
- Yield: 1.5 cups 1x
- Category: Dresssings
- Cuisine: Asian
- juice of 1 ½ medium lemons
- 3 tablespoons tamari (gluten-free soy sauce)
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- ½ cup + 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon + 1 ½ teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- salt and pepper
1. Whisk together all ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste.