Tasty Thai Sauce
This Tasty Thai Sauce is seasoned with our short-term, organic Miso Master Sweet White Miso. Prepare this quick, easy, delicious sauce or dip for summer grilling.
- 3 Tbsp Miso Master Organic Sweet White Miso
- 3 Tbsp organic peanut butter or roasted cashew butter
- Juice of one fresh lemon
- 1 Tbsp cooking sherry
- 2 tsp ginger juice
- 1 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ - ½ tsp hot sesame oil
- 1/3 cup water
- Thoroughly mix the miso and nut butter together.
- Combine the remaining ingredients, except water, and slowly stir into the miso-peanut butter mixture.
- Place this mixture in a saucepan and slowly bring to a simmer, stirring frequently. Thin with water to desired consistency.
- Serve over noodles, rice, vegetables, or as a dip for kebabs.
Recipe by Great Eastern Sun at https://great-eastern-sun.com/tasty-thai-sauce-with-miso-master-sweet-white-miso/