Tofu Avocado Miso Dressing
Yield 2 Cups
This fresh dressing is perfect for topping your favorite fresh summer salads.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/3 block fresh tofu
- ¼ cup Miso Master Organic Mellow White Miso
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup water
- ¼ cup unrefined olive oil
- ½ cup brown rice Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp onion, chopped
- 1-2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/4 cup minced parsley
- Blend all ingredients, except parsley, until smooth.
- Add a little more water if necessary to achieve desired consistency.
- Mix parsley in with a spoon and serve with salads, vegetables, or as a dip.
Courses Dressings and Dips
Recipe by Great Eastern Sun at https://great-eastern-sun.com/tofu-avocado-dressing/