- 1– 8 oz pkg Organic Planet Traditional Whole Wheat Udon
- 1 Tbsp Emperor’s Kitchen 100% Real Wasabi Powder
- 3 Tbsp brown rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Emperor’s Kitchen Organic Chopped Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Emperor’s Kitchen Organic Chopped Ginger
- 2 Tbsp Emperor’s Kitchen Organic Toasted Sesame Oil
- 2 Tbsp Miso Master Organic Miso Tamari
- 4 – 6 cups spinach leaves, washed and torn
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- 1 can drained Albacore White Tuna
- 1/3 cup, Italian parsley, chopped fine
- 8–10 black olives, chopped
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Cool, drain, and set aside.
- In a small bowl, prepare wasabi according to package directions. Whisk the wasabi paste with the vinegar, garlic, and ginger. Slowly add the oil and continue whisking. Pour in the tamari and whisk again. Set aside.
- Combine the spinach, red onion, tuna, and parsley in a large bowl, and fold in the cooked noodles. Pour the dressing over all, toss lightly and serve.
- Garnish with black olives and red onion rings.
- Category: Pasta
- Cuisine: Asian