- Yield: 3-4 servings 1x
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Japanese
1. Prepare noodles according to package directions, drain, and set aside.
2. While noodles are cooking, lightly steam the broccoli or green beans until just tender and still bright green.
3. Peel the cucumber and quarter lengthwise, then thinly slice.
4. Combine the miso, vinegar, and water to make the dressing.
5. Chop noodles into 2” lengths and toss them with the vegetables. Add dressing and mix well.
6. Garnish with minced scallion, serve and enjoy.
Organic Planet Traditional Whole Wheat Udon
Organic Planet Traditional Whole Wheat Udon noodles are the smoothest, quickest cooking organic Asian-style whole wheat pasta ever to be sold in the natural foods market. Udon noodles readily absorbs the flavor of your favorite broths, sauces, and seasonings.