Under the Weather Miso Soup
Colds don’t stand a chance against this delicious Under the Weather Miso Soup made with our Miso Master Organic Country Barley Miso!
- Yield: 6-8 Servings 1x
- Category: Soup
- Cuisine: American
- Bring stock or water, garlic, kombu, and bay leaf to boil. Simmer 15 minutes, or until garlic is soft.
- Remove bay leaf and kombu. Mix miso, garlic, ginger, and stock in blender.
- Reheat in pot, but do not boil.
- Place cubes of bread at bottom of bowl and ladle hot soup over them. Garnish with green onion.
- This soup is sure to stop any cold in its tracks, even better than Grandma’s chicken soup!
Miso Master Organic Traditional Country Barley Miso is one of our best selling “Long-Term” miso. It is aged naturally without temperature control for 18 months through four seasons in giant four-ton, hand-crafted Cypress, Redwood, or Fir barrels. It has a high soybean content in relation to the barley koji (grain inoculated with aspergillus spores). Unpasteurized, made in USA.
Purchase Miso Master Organic Country Barley Miso at your favorite organic market or direct from Great Eastern Sun’s Online Market here >