Wasabi Lime Crab Salad
A tasty treat for all you wasabi fans out there. This tasty recipe will be a hit at your next dinner party. Enjoy!
- Yield: 60 hors d'oeuvres 1x
- 4 seedless cucmbers, peeled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 tsp Sushi Sonic 100% Real Wasabi Powder
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 6 medium radishes
- 3 ounces sprouts
- 1/2 pound jumbo lump crabmeat
Prepare Cucumber Cups:
- Cut cucumbers crosswise into generous 1/2-inch-thick slices.
- Scoop out some flesh from center of each round with melon-ball cutter or a small spoon, creating an indentation but leaving bottom intact.
- Whisk together mayonnaise and wasabi, then whisk in lime juice and salt.
- Cut radishes into very thin slices with slicer. Halve slices, then cut crosswise into very thin strips. Trim sprouts to 1-inch lengths, measuring from top of sprout, and discard remaining stems.
- Stir together crab, wasabi mayonnaise, radish strips, and radish sprouts, then put a small spoonful of filling into each cucumber cup.
Sushi Sonic 100% Real Wasabi Powder
Sushi Sonic 100% Real Wasabi Powder is the finest wasabi powder and super easy to use. Simply mix 1 teaspoon of our tasty Sushi Sonic 100% Real Wasabi Powder with enough cool water to make a paste, let stand 10 minutes (to reach full flavor!) and enjoy. Gluten-Free
Purchase Sushi Sonic 100% Real Wasabi Powder at your local natural foods market or direct from Great Eastern Sun’s Online Market here >